About this Event
When: Sat, February 15th, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM PST
Where: Avalow, 327 South A Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Get ready for spring by clearing out extra seeds and trading for the ones you really want!
Please label the seeds you are exchanging with the following information:
- Common name and variety
- Please indicate if the seeds are heirloom or hybrid
- The year the seeds were collected or purchased. Please only bring seeds 1-2 years old.
- Any extra information you want to include such as what makes the variety unique, or tips for growing.
- The suggested amount of seeds per packet: 5-15 for tomatoes, peppers, squash, and eggplants. Larger quantities for plants that do best in groups, 20-25 seeds.
- Seeds are welcome in original packets, plastic bags, jars, and small envelopes
If you do not have seeds to exchange, that is okay! We welcome all gardeners and welcome small donations for seeds. Proceeds will be donated to the School Garden Network of Sonoma County. RSVP Here.
We are seeking a few unpaid volunteers to arrive 1 hour prior to event, so if you are interested in helping out and having a first look at seeds, please reach out to email@example.com