Get your hands dirty and learn to grow your own vegetables, or try a new way to use your harvest with delicious recipes!
Join our interactive workshops, led by experienced organic farmers, amazing chefs, and the Avalow team, as we conduct classes suitable for all ages and levels of experience.
Tea Tasting and Pairing
Date: Thursday, March 1st
Time: 5:30pm - 7:00 pm
Location: Avalow Headquarters & Show Garden
327 South A Street, Santa Rosa, CA
Learn about and taste healing teas with tea expert, Tai Tokugawa of the Taste of Tea. Culinary pairing information will also be discussed as each tea is explored.
Community Health and Wellness Fair
Join the Avalow team for a day of wellness!
Date: Saturday March 17th
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Airport Health Club
432 Aviation Blvd., Santa Rosa, CA
- Check out the latest Avalow technology, plant varietals, and gardening education.
- Meet vendors of local, organic healthy foods and taste their products.
- Meet health care practitioners and enjoy free treatments.
- Enjoy free talks through out the day.
- Purchase foods, cookbooks, etc.